Do you have a background within accounting and experience with controlling in an international or growing company? Can you keep the overview when everything is moving fast? Do you have an interest in automated solutions and are you motivated to take on new challenges? Are you excited to become part of the finance department of a fast growing scaleup? Then apply today.
As controller you will join our Financial Department. You will have a varied working day with a wide range of contacts both internally and externally, including close sparring with the CFO, as well as supporting our organisation in setting up and running our finance department and reporting to senior management and board. It is expected that you will be able to run independently with your tasks.
- Analysis and interpretation of financial information to produce trustworthy forecasts and scenarios of the business
- Perform financial controlling and contribute to setting the direction for raising competencies and performance in the teams (This includes controlling budgets and financial department KPIs)
- Be responsible for our interim and annual reporting as well as budgeting and monthly P&L statements
- Develop our internal control framework and ensure ongoing monitoring and improvements
- Function as lead on IFRS/GAAP development and queries
- Analysis and interpretation of financial information to produce trustworthy forecasts and decision-making scenarios and reports for management and board.
To succeed in this role, we expect you to bring at least 5 years’ experience from a position within accounting and auditing and previous experience as controller within an international or growing company. You are used to working in an organisation defined by complexity, you face new tasks with a positive mindset, and you are not afraid to take action, even in unknown territory.
- 5 years hands-on work experience in accounting and auditing and previous experience as controller (budgeting, reporting, investing and risk management)
- Preferably international controlling experience
- Solid experience and understanding of general accounting tasks and relevant flows.
- Strong numerical proficiency, good organizational understanding, good problem-solving skills and excellent use of logic.
- Ability to operate and navigate between many ongoing activities simultaneously.
- English skills, verbally as well as in writing.
- Experience with e-conomic is a plus
When joining Fresh.Land, you must be ready to drive change and make an impact that matters.
Fresh.Land is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.