Fresh.Land allows consumers to buy directly from farmers, bypassing up to 5 middlemen. We developed a pioneering digital platform that shortens and digitizes the food supply chain. Our aim is to make Fresh.Land an integral part of our daily lives — allow consumers to make climate-smart choices and order fresh, natural produce directly from trees and fields.
We are looking for a Growth Manager to lead our expansion in Europe. The job involves building the new markets, managing operations and ensuring profitability. The ultimate goal is to create multiplier forces on the business (10x growth).
The position is fulltime and primarily based out of our Copenhagen office.
- Manage every aspect of expanding our operations into new markets
- Optimize products and invent new marketing channels to drive growth
- Develop growth-hacks and strategies to get the word out about Fresh.Land
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation
- Community building through influenser followership and engagement on SoMe
- Solve problems that enable further growth
- Build Public Relations and Strategic Partnerships
- Optimize growth within marketing budget
- Build a worldclass growth team
What we look for
- Proven track record in launching an e-commerce business into a new market
- Data-driven approach combining experimentation and analysis
- Hands-on skills and good understanding of how a business operates
- Proven track record in achieving ambitious goals and outstanding results
- Thriving in a fast-paced environment and sets 10x targets for yourself and your team
- 3 years+ experience in Digital Marketing
- Degree in Business Administration from top university
- Experience in Management Consulting is a plus
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- Fast-paced environment, with immense growth opportunities
- Challenging, exciting work in a goal-oriented culture
- Accomplished team members to help you develop your skills
- Unforgettable journey to change the food industry
- Schedule: Fulltime
- Start date: May 2021
- Compensation: Competitive
Fresh.Land is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.