Fresh.Land is a fast-growing foodtech scale-up that allows consumers to buy directly from farmers, bypassing up to 5 middlemen. We developed a pioneering digital platform that shortens and digitizes the food supply chain. Our aim is to make Fresh.Land an integral part of our daily lives — allow consumers to make climate-smart choices and order fresh, natural produce directly from trees and fields.
We are looking for a top-notch Communication and SoMe Manager to join our team. You will be driving brand growth through actively posting and engaging with our audiences on SoMe and building long-lasting relationships with influencers and brand-partners.
We are looking for a self-driven individual, with a track-record in building a followership on SoMe and with excellent communication skills. You will be scouting for opportunities to growth-hack and build strong brand awareness through Social Media and you know how to write a compelling text.
Fluency in Danish is a requirement.
- Define strategic roadmap and KPIs for SoMe and Communication
- Manage SoMe accounts with high level of engagement
- Drive growth through brand ambassadors and influencers
- Scout for opportunities to growth-hack and raise brand awareness
- Content management and production (incl. written text, video and photos)
What we look for
- Intimate knowledge of social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin)
- Top notch communication and writing skills (in danish)
- Good sense for branding and tone of voice in visual as well as written content
- On top of emerging trends, technology, channels and latest tools (eg. HootSuite)
- Ease at writing sharp, engaging content on the fly
- Track record in building followership for brands or personal profile
- Good at spotting opportunities for growth hacks and brand relevance
- Experience with content production (incl. writings, video and photo)
What we offer
- Fast-paced environment, with immense growth opportunities
- Challenging, exciting work in a goal-oriented culture
- Wonderful team members to help you develop your skills
- An unforgettable journey to change the food industry
- Schedule: Full time
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Compensation: Competitive
The applications are reviewed on a continuous basis.
Fresh.Land is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.