Fresh.Land is a fast-growing foodtech scale-up that allows consumers to buy directly from farmers, bypassing up to 5 middlemen. We developed a pioneering digital platform that shortens and digitizes the food supply chain. Our aim is to make Fresh.Land an integral part of our daily lives — allow consumers to make climate-smart choices and order fresh, natural produce directly from trees and fields.
We are looking for a top-notch Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. You will be driving and developing all paid media channels and conducting Search Engine Optimization.
The candidate we are looking for must have in depth experience in initiating and driving paid media campaigns - from Google Shopping to Instagram.
You have a strong flair for digital marketing and a proven track record of successfully managing paid media campaigns. Either on your own or as part of a bigger team.
Fresh.Land is a dynamic place, and it is therefore important that you are able to keep a cool head and maintain a great overview.
You will be a part of a rapidly growing start-up with a strong purpose and high demands. It is therefore important that you are independent, robust, and that you are not afraid to take responsibility for our platform.
- Drive awareness, acquisition and sales through paid media and SEO (facebook, instagram, Google)
- Develop and continuously optimise paid media campaigns
- Support local market managers in setting up and driving localized paid media campaigns
- Discover and add new channels to the mix when timing is right
- Reporting on KPI’s
What we look for
- Min. 2 years work experience with digital marketing
- In depth experience with Facebook Business and SEM
- A solid marketing tool kit (knowledge about digital marketing tools such as Hubspot, Hootsuite, Zapier is a plus)
- Experience working with WooCommerce is also a plus, but not a requirement.
What we offer
- Fast-paced environment, with immense growth opportunities
- Challenging, exciting work in a goal-oriented culture
- Wonderful team members to help you develop your skills
- An unforgettable journey to change the food industry
- Schedule: Full time
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Compensation: Competitive
The applications are reviewed on a continuous basis.
Fresh.Land is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.