Fresh.Land is a fast-growing foodtech scale-up that allows consumers to buy directly from farmers, bypassing up to 5 middlemen. We developed a pioneering digital platform that shortens and digitizes the food supply chain. Our aim is to make Fresh.Land an integral part of our daily lives — allow consumers to make climate-smart choices and order fresh, natural produce directly from trees and fields.
We are looking for a top-notch E-commerce Manager to join our team. You will be driving sales and the ongoing optimization of our sales platform.
The candidate we are looking for must have experience in operating and optimising an e-commerce platform, either on their own or as an important part of a larger team.
You have a flair for data and for and have a good eye for creating a great customer experience on our platform. You are comfortable in a fast paced environment and set ambitious goals for yourself.
Fresh.Land is a dynamic place, and it is therefore important that you are able to keep a cool head and maintain a great overview.
You will be a part of a rapidly growing start-up with a strong purpose and high demands. It is therefore important that you are independent, robust, and that you are not afraid to take responsibility for our platform.
- Handle orders and sales on a weekly basis in close collaboration with procurement and the marketing team
- Launching new products
- Drive and initiate sales and marketing activities to increase revenue
- Reporting KPI’s
- Optimizing the web shop and to increase conversion rates.
What we look for
- Min. 2 years work experience working with e-commerce
- A good sense of data and analytics
- Experience with digital marketing is a plus, but not a requirement for the position
- Experience working with WooCommerce is also a plus, but not a requirement
- Structure and time management skills.
What we offer
- Fast-paced environment, with immense growth opportunities
- Challenging, exciting work in a goal-oriented culture
- Wonderful team members to help you develop your skills
- An unforgettable journey to change the food industry
- Schedule: Full time
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Compensation: Competitive
The applications are reviewed on a continuous basis.
Fresh.Land is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.