Fresh.Land is a pioneering digital platform that shortens and digitises the food supply chain, allowing consumers to buy fruits and vegetables directly from farmers, negating the need for energy-hungry warehouses and artificial ripening while bypassing up to 5 middlemen. Our aim is to make Fresh.Land an integral part of people's daily life, allowing them to make climate-conscious choices while ordering fresh, natural produce directly from trees and fields.
To ensure a quality platform and the best, possible user experience, we are looking for a QA person to join our fast-growing team of currently 50 people on Indiakaj in Copenhagen (you must be living so that you can come in to the office) and with many more people joining the team in the coming months. Fresh.Land is looking to welcome a new hire every two days for the rest of the year and thus we are looking for several backend developers.
The successful candidate will be introduced to a culture of high speed, focus on quality and skilled colleagues that work diligently to make Fresh.Land the number one place for world-class fruit and vegetables with minimal environmental impact.
- Our development team is growing, as is our customer base. You will be instrumental in ensuring that our systems remain stable and efficient as we grow further.
- We are introducing a culture of test-driven development, where you will first have to help determine use objectives and setting specifications, once implemented, you will be assessing results and determining if things pass to production.
- Together with our project manager and software architect, you will be setting up structures and tools to support this.
- You will be expected to help your colleagues (just as they will help you), by sharing knowledge, discussing problems and what ever else help us push the boundaries and exceed expectations.
- Prior experience within IT Quality Assurance is a must.
- Strong English language skills (corporate language is English).
- As a person you are structured, proactive, self driven and generally a nice person to be around.
- You take responsibility and thrive in a fast-paced environment where not all structures and processes are yet in place and fast adaptation is key.
Start date: ASAP
Fresh.Land is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.