Fresh.Land is an award-winning, fast-growing, and profitable food startup. Our platform allows farmers to deliver their products directly to consumers, cutting the middlemen. The result is products arriving as fresh as they get from harvest that customers fall in love with once they try.
Do you have a flair for making things run smoothly in a fast paced environment, and can you keep track and prioritise multiple tasks at a time? Are you thrilled by the thought of being the go to person for all the practical questions and tasks arising when a company grows fast (ranging from ordering and setting up IT when new employees start to helping out on larger projects related to HR and management tasks). Then we have a great job opportunity for you.
Your responsibilities will be
- Making sure that the growing team in our Copenhagen Office has what they need to do their job smoothly (Food, IT, functional facilities on Indiakaj 20).
- Coordinate and prepare appointments, events, travels, team meetings etc.
- Assist on administrative tasks related to book-keeping and HR.
- Maintain a high standard of organisation and functionality in office
- Prepare the onboarding of new team members, to ensure they have a great experience when joining
- Ensure the office is well supplied with productivity equipment
- Coordinate the maintenance and cleaning of the office space.
There will be multiple opportunities for gaining more responsibility when joining Fresh.Land at this stage. However, it is important for us to underline that you should only apply if you see yourself in the role and tasks described.
Your qualifications and core competencies include
- Good Danish and English skills, oral and written
- Systematic approach, ability to prioritise, and attention to details
- Puts an honor in doing the things that keep an office running smoothly
- Good at seeing how tasks and processes can be optimised and structured
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills and a high degree of flexibility in helping your colleagues to ensure success as a team
- Willingness to take ownership of your tasks, and ensure they are performed satisfactorily within deadlines
- Practically oriented and have a good understanding of IT and systems
- Open, welcoming and loyal.
What we offer
- Exciting and challenging work-environment
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing startup, and play a key role in making things run smoothly
- Fast learning environment, with performance-driven culture
- Contact and engagement with all levels within the company
- Start: ASAP
- Deadline for submission of applications: 25 Maj 2021.
Fresh.Land is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.