Fresh.Land allows consumers to buy directly from farmers, bypassing up to 5 middlemen. We developed a pioneering digital platform that shortens and digitizes the food supply chain. Our aim is to make Fresh.Land an integral part of our daily lives — allow consumers to make climate-smart choices and order fresh, natural produce directly from trees and fields.
In this function, you make sure the products move from the farmer to the warehouse. You will support the procurement team with day-to-day order management and product administration.
- Fresh.Land software administration:
- Creation and maintenance of suppliers and products
- Placing purchase-, transport- and boxorders
- Claim management
- Following up on availability, forecast, loading and deliveries with suppliers and distribution
- Maintaining and updating the agreements and certifications
- Following up on invoices
- Participate in quality control in the warehouse
- Collaborate with the procurement team to translate requirements to suppliers
- Lead generation
What we look for
- You like getting things done
- You are able to manage multiple tasks and make your own planning
- You like collaborating with a team of international procurement buyers
- You have knowledge of excel and experience with ERP packages
- You master English both orally and in writing. Preferaby, you have knowledge of multiple languages such as Spanish, Portuguese, Italian or Dutch.
What we offer
- Fast-paced environment
- Wonderful team members to help you develop your skills
- An unforgettable journey to change the food industry
We promote an open work environment with good opportunities for you to impact the way we do and develop our business. Nothing is set in stone and we embrace a culture that challenges the status quo and seeks new ways of doing things. We are effective and focused when busy and we value working together in providing our stakeholders the best service in all scenarios.
Fresh.Land is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.