Fresh.Land allows consumers to buy directly from farmers, bypassing up to 5 middlemen. We developed a pioneering digital platform that shortens and digitizes the food supply chain. Our aim is to make Fresh.Land an integral part of our daily lives — allow consumers to make climate-smart choices and order fresh, natural produce directly from trees and fields.
In this function, you have the opportunity to disrupt the global food chain! You will support the procurement team to develop the farmers’ community and day-to-day order management. You will be exposed to every step of the supply chain and learn more about the quality of products as well as developing the quality assurance processes for fruit and vegetables and translate them into practice in the warehouse and with the suppliers.
- Lead generation
- Long- and short term planning with farmers
- Supplier onboarding and launch of new products
- Order- and box management
- Collaborate with the marketing- and customer success team to share info on farms & products
- Participate in quality control in the warehouse
- Define product standards in line with Fresh Land policies and standards as well as EU Regulations.
- Collaborate with the procurement team to translate requirements to suppliers.
- Manage and analyse lab tests and certifications
- Guide auditors in case of inspections
What we look for
- You sing and breathe a farmers’ mindset, with a knowhow of fresh products and its quality.
- You are a self starter and get things done. You don’t mind getting your hands dirty.
- You can both see the big picture as well as working very detailed.
- You can manage multiple priorities and get structure to an unstructured process.
- You know how the beat Excel and can translate numbers into actions.
- You master English both orally and in writing.
What we offer
- Fast-paced environment, with immense growth opportunities
- Challenging, exciting work in a goal-oriented culture
- Wonderful team members to help you develop your skills
- An unforgettable journey to change the food industry
- Schedule: Internship
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Compensation: delicious fruits & vegetables
Deadline for applying: 31/8/2021
The applications are reviewed on a continuous basis.
Fresh.Land is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.