Fresh.Land allows consumers to buy directly from farmers, bypassing up to 5 middlemen. We developed a pioneering digital platform that shortens and digitizes the food supply chain. Our aim is to make Fresh.Land an integral part of our daily lives — allow consumers to make climate-smart choices and order fresh, natural produce directly from trees and fields.
In this function, you have the opportunity to disrupt the global food chain! You will be responsible for the BeNeLux product portfolio, farmers’ community and day-to-day order management. You onboard BeNeLux farmers, maintain relationships, negotiate prices and launch new products. On a daily basis, you are responsible for the short- and longterm product planning of the product group and optimal coordination of this with the farmers, logistics and marketing. You process orders in the system, monitor and optimize inventory and solve supply chain problems. You work intensively with the procurement- and distribution team in order to have the right products at the right time.
- Lead generation
- Long term- and short term planning with farmers
- Supplier onboarding and launch of new products
- Price negotiations
- Order- and box management
- Optimise supply chain
- Quality- and margin follow-up of your products
- Visit farms and maintain relationships
- Collaborate with the marketing- and customer success team to share info on farms & products
- Participate in quality control in the warehouse
What we look for
- You have min. 2 years of experience in procurement of fruits and vegetables. You worked with farmers and have experience in negotiation and pricing.
- You are a self starter and get things done. You don’t mind getting your hands dirty.
- You are analytical, can beat Excel and translate numbers into actions.
- You can manage multiple priorities and get structure to an unstructured process.
- You master the Dutch & English language both orally and in writing.
- You are based in Copenhagen or Benelux. You are willing to travel at least once a month.
What we offer
- Fast-paced environment, with immense growth opportunities
- Challenging, exciting work in a goal-oriented culture
- Wonderful team members to help you develop your skills
- An unforgettable journey to change the food industry
- Schedule: full-time
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Compensation: competitive
The applications are reviewed on a continuous basis.
Fresh.Land is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.