Fresh.Land allows consumers to buy directly from farmers, bypassing up to 5 middlemen. We developed a pioneering digital platform that shortens and digitizes the food supply chain. Our aim is to make Fresh.Land an integral part of our daily lives — allow consumers to make climate-smart choices and order fresh, natural produce directly from trees and fields.
In this function, you have the opportunity to disrupt the global food chain! You will be responsible for the Norwegian product portfolio, farmer community and day-to-day order management. You onboard Norwegian farmers, maintain relationships, negotiate prices and launch new products. On a daily basis, you are responsible for the short and medium term (week / day) product planning of the product group and optimal coordination of this with the farmers and internal departments. You process orders in the system, monitor and optimize inventory and solve supply chain problems. You work intensively with the procurement- and distribution team in order to have the right products at the right time.
- Lead generation
- Long term- and short term planning with farmers
- Supplier onboarding and launch of new products
- Price negotiations
- Order- and box management
- Quality- and margin follow-up of your products
- Participate in procurement projects
- Visit farms and maintain relationships
- Collaborate with the marketing- and customer success team to share info on farms & products
- Participate in quality control in the warehouse
What we look for
- You sing and breathe a farmers’ mindset, with a knowhow of fresh products and its quality.
- You are a self starter and get things done. You don’t mind getting your hands dirty.
- You can both see the big picture as well as working very detailed.
- You can manage multiple priorities and create structure in a fast-growing scale-up.
- You are skilled in Excel and can translate numbers into actions.
- You master English and a Nordic language both orally and in writing.
- You are willing to travel to Norway to visit the farms.
- Driver's license required to travel to the warehouse.
What we offer
- Fast-paced environment, with immense growth opportunities
- Challenging, exciting work in a goal-oriented culture
- Wonderful team members to help you develop your skills
- An unforgettable journey to change the food industry
- Schedule: full-time
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Compensation: competitive
The applications are reviewed on a continuous basis.
Fresh.Land is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.